Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"It is my last week and want to go hard out."

July 4, 2011

Hello from Paralowie!

Happy 4th of July! An American brother and his family are feeding me tonight. I don’t really see the point in emailing too much. I will be seeing you all eventually. We set another baptism date this week with a 16 year old named Prem. I have one week left; I am going through my “lasts”. I had my last monthly Multistake Missionary Fireside yesterday, I conducted it. I want another 6 months to serve. I love this work. I felt the spirit very strongly twice this week. So much that it will further strengthen the foundation of my testimony. I can add them to my core experiences. We found a potential investigator from India this week. We have an appointment with him on Tuesday. I will be thinking of Jarom and what he is experiencing on his mission.

There is a Tongan family that is cooking lunch for us today. It is going to be a big feed.

I am going to go now. It is my last week and want to go hard out.

Love you all heaps

Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment