Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last Letters from MTC

July 22, 2009

Dear Family,

I'll send one more letter before I leave the MTC. I got a "light saber" photo. We are epically battling. I'll call you if I have time from the airport.

We can shake hands now.

Sunday a brother Groberg talked to us. The same guy from "The Other Side of Heaven". He is a general authority. So that was cool.

I've seen Ryan Colvin and Nathaniel Klem multiple times. Even a James Lucky from Yuma that I know.

I've been to the temple twice on both my P-days.

I'm guna go teach a lesson. Tell Heather and her family thanks for the beef jerky. Ima eat some tonight. Met Elder Gammon. Going on same flight to Sydney.

Love - Elder Montgomery


July 23, 2009

Dear Family,

I am departing July 27th for Adelaide, Australia. My flight from Salt Lake leaves at 7:30 pm, flight 1183 to L.A. Delta Airlines. Should arrive at 8:30 pm. Then from L.A. I will be on Qantas Airways Flight 12. Leaving 10:30 pm to Sydney, Australia. Will arrive at 6:15 am July 29th. The 28th does not exist to me. Once in Sydney, I will take flight 739 from Sydney to Adelaide. I will be there at 10:00 am.

Have fun watching Wicked.

Looking forward to know the name of Dan's boy.

Alright, I'm going to take some pics tonight. Prolly send you the card today with this letter. So, nothing really new here. Just learning, teaching, and getting a lot more excited to get out of here. Ya, I want to get out of here and bring people unto Christ, with the rejections that will come with it. I welcome it. The few who accept it wil be worth the labor.

Well Ima go. TTYL.

Love ya,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment