Sunday, November 7, 2010

"We have quite a few investigators, my objective is to attract them to members as quickly as possible."

November 1, 2010

Mom you didnt email me this week.

Or it didnt come through.

Anyways, we found out last night that Elder Clark is being transfered. I am staying yet again. I have had many companions in Mt Gambier which is unusual, typically they leave both missionaries here for like 4 1/2 months together and then one leaves.
We have quite a few investigators, my objective is to attact them to members as quickly as possible. The area has something to reload, lets see if we can't pull the trigger.
The Morris Family feeds us once a week, we will read two to three chapters of the book of mormon with them, get them into the habit of holding onto the iron rod. The members of the Ward will teach Shaylee the new member discussions, which is great. The transition from us to the members will be complete.
What do you guys all want for Christmas?
Please send me a brief list, and i might get them for you. Who received a kangarroo scripture case last Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment