Monday, January 4, 2010

"I have never had a white Christmas, but this was my first warm Christmas."

December 29, 2010

Hello from Murray Bridge!

I just want to let you know that everything is sweet as. I had a really enjoyable Christmas in Australia. I have never had a white Christmas, but this was my first warm Christmas. We were at the mission home for two days. We had trainings, we had a testimony meeting, and we opened our packages. We had some good feeds. We ate American food. We ate Hot Dogs for lunch and Ribs for dinner. I believe Sister Poulton decided what the meals were. Good American choices.

Missionary wise we did not get very much done this week. Everyone was flat out. But we will rebound this week and get the work done and progress these investigators. Forgive me for the short email. But I did just call home a few days ago. Thank you all for the gifts! Thank you for the recorder.

Love ya heaps
-Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment